My NEW Silvermoon Soap Molds!!

Kymber

Congrats on your new mold. And just look at those swirls! Beautiful! I bet it smells wonderful. Now, if I only knew what sassafrass smelled like, I'd be all set, lol. But it does sound wonderful with the sweet violet. Thanks for letting us have a peek!

Kymber what size is the Slab mold? I just ordered two molds from Silvermoon too one is custom made.

Barbara

The 2 I ordered are 17" long X 13" wide X 2.75 deep. These will split into 4 logs (with my FCS Log Splitter) and then the entire batch will make 68 of my 1" bars.

Great looking mold AND soap! I'm seriously considering getting one of these molds.

They seriously are NICE molds! I stuck this in the oven...warmed the oven up and put the mold in there and shut the oven off and it gelled beautifully. Which also always brightens the colors right up too. I can't wait to dump it out tomorrow and cut it into logs! This no messing with liners of any kind (but silicone) is right up my alley!

Thanks! The colors brightened up with the gel process. I am going to dump it out of the mold this morning and cut it into logs. I did an in the pot swirl and then globbed the remaining colored base all over the top and swirled it around. Sweet Violet & Sassafras is from the Scent Works and smells awesome!

Is it cut yet? I keep coming back to check and look at that mold and the gorgeous textures again!

Yep it is cut and on the rack....I'll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow and post them for ya.