*What's in your pot this weekend*

I have nothing in mine :(We are celebrating my Mom & Dad's 25th Weding Anniversary this weekend so it won't be a productive weekend but it will definately be fun! After all that is over I have to start getting ready for my trip to Minnesota for the BC Convention next weekend!Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

I gathered up some wax and other items and came over to the beach house for the weekend. It's hot, and most of the cottages on my end of the island are occupied and having fun. Doesn't get me motivated to pour wax. So, I'm heading out to the dock with a beer. :grin2:

This is garden weekend. Hitting the local herbfest, nursery and out to lunch tomorrow and planting on Sunday. But I am going to try out 2 new lip balm flavors and start on some small electric candles for a swap. Only one mold of this one so it will take a few days :grin2:

I am pouring like a crazy women since I am gearing up and preparing for a 10 day local crafters show in the center of a local mall that starts next Friday. On the menu for Saturday is White Spring Lilac, Mango Papaya and Fresh Waterfall Mist from Southern Scentsations and Strawberry Cheesecake from Keystone. Once that is accomplished then I will be working on a special label for a Mother's Day candle. Sunday I will be pouring those in whatever I decide to grab off the shelf. No better time to use up odds and ends :D

I just got the new IGI 50//50 blend from CS and want to give it a try to see how it compares with my other 50/50 blend along with a bath bomb kit I got from Coastalscents and will throw in a little Kayaking and Mountain biking into the mix...lol

More testing ........:sad2:

I just poured CS very vanilla and omg my house smells soooo good!

I'm cleaning out my test jars to use for more testing, and trying to make a list of the FO's I want to use so I can stop buying so many 1 oz. samples, it's killing me ! lol

:tiptoe: Back to the presto

busy weekend poured: sea salt, coffee, lilac, clean cotton, sweetgrass and lemon merangue pie in glass jars, made blueberry muffin tarts in the clamshells and in tealights. Have been making mothers day baskets up as well. Have aroma beads soaking in clean cotton and am about to start on the bamboo containers!!

Working on my mother's day baskets, all orders should be in by the 2nd. I am only offering 5 scents: Lavender, French Vanilla, Gardenia, Sweet Pea, and Cucumber Melon. Basket contains 4 to 5 ounce soap bar, 3x3.5 pillar, bath salts, and 4-2 ounce votives plus a bath sponge. So far alot of the pillars and votives are done as I did a bunch before flyers were passed out on the job in certain scents. Friday alone I got 11 orders so I'm a busy little gal!!!:yay: