POP Colors Recommendations......

cozyaromas

Okay everybody's using these pop colors and I must say they are very pretty and very vibrant in color. I would like to try a couple of colors in CP and maybe some body products like lotions and scrubs, any suggestions?

Yeah....get them all. :laugh2: Truly. There are only 7 colors total.... but one will not work in CP...it morphs....I think the strawberry one? it's on TKB's website....but it will work in scrubs and lotions....so, yeah, get them all.

It will be a long while before I do another co-op on these....<shudder>

Donna

Just beautiful, I'll take a look at the 1 ouncers tonight and place an order tomorrow. I was also looking at the kids and baby color collection are those good in cp as well? It appears to me they would do well in mp but not cp.

Just ordered my 1 oz pack. I am so excited. How do these work? Do you pour off some soap and add this too it for swirling and such? Some advice...

You can do it that way - that is how I've been doing it. It mixes nicely into the soap.

i used pop color in one batch of cp and it did not color-was one of the purples-would have to look to see which bag it was-and it did not turn the soap purple--but who knows what color it would have been if i had NOT used it.

Still trying to figure out where i put the camera!! we are slowly working on packing to move. was gonna post a pic of the two different greens made and the other one!!

I loved these when I first got them, but the last three times I have used them, the ones that weren't supposed to morph, morphed. It screwed up one of my swap soaps pretty bad and I am not a happy camper. But then again, the gremlins seem to have taken up residence at my house so it could be that too.

Okay, used my pop colors tonight and played with it WAY too much and ended up with a yucky reddish green mess. It smells good and I was going to use it for a gardeners soap, since I put cornmeal in it. Anyone else have this problem or am I the only one who can't quit playing with it?

I scented it a mix of bayberry and cranberry and I am calling it twigs and berries gardeners soap.

It does have a really cool textured top, but I am so unhappy with myself for wasting the pop.