Looking for a new container . . .

Just thought I'd get some ideas from all of you pro's out there! :) I'm looking for a new container for candles. I like the rustic look and have done the mason jar with rustic lids and apothecary jars with rustic lids . . . what else is a good and popular container for this look??

Hope someone has some ideas for me! Thanks in advance for your help!

you could use the cracker jars and try some different style lids for them. Fillmore has quite a few different syles of jars/lids to choose from, and alot of them have rustic potential. C&S has alot of the rustic jars on their site too. I've done the old quart jars with the zinc lids and wire bail pints with glass lids before.

keep in mind that if the jars not very rustic looking,you can acheive that look with your packaging. hope you find something you like.

Have you seen the new jars at the Jar Store? Man they have some gorgeous jars and those new red rust lids are awesome!!! I'm hoping that my new rustic label will go with that jar and red lid..I'm ordering a sample from the Jar Store..

Has anyone seen on a few retail sites styles of new jars that are in a brown frost? I've been looking everywhere for a brown frosted jar like what I've been seeing..they are awesome..

The lantern jar just posted is pretty neat....Have to check out that site..How much are the jar? Do they offer in a 26oz. size?

Trappeur

I just looked at their site....Beautiful site and very different...But they don't sell jars - just make them and sell them filled with their wax....They must do very well...I was just looking at all the stores they sell to...But is a beautiful site..

Trappeur

Thought some of you fellow rustic gals might like this site

http://www.oldehomesteadbarn.com/catalog.php?category=3

she sells her recipes for all sorts of projects, there's some pretty neat ideas on here.

This next one is a freebie site with rustic tips & how-tos

http://home.comcast.net/~scraps215/PRIMANDRUSTICTIPSANDTECHNIQUES.HTML#silicone

ENJOY:D