** What's in your pot this weekend**

The weekend is finally here!!!

I have (9) more scents to pour tonight and my tart stock will be done! Well, at least until I get my new FOs from Flickers lol. That will bring my scent list up to about 60.

After that, I think I will attempt to make liquid soap again because the soap I made with the class is cloudy :( .

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

:DI have 2 special orders to make this weekend. One for a chrome scented wickless candle. And the other is a set of Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly tarts. After I finish those It's off to make some votives regular and chunky ones. Oh and I just finished making 100 unscented soy tealights. Ahhhhh no rest for the wicked. Regina

I've got to make some more testers this weekend. I put my candles on hold while I played with the soap. Have some ultra cores to test in my jars. Must get motivated and back on the ball with my candles. LOL Darned soap is just too addicting. ;)

Oh me, oh my, I have had my first 'blooper' of this sorts... I will be REPOURING 6 5oz jars... 3 of burgundy wildberry souflee and 3 of tan banana nut bread (not the other way around, as I did my last pour) - luckily my dh has some work friends who will more than happily burn my mistakes!!! ( I don't think I can sell a burgundy banana nut bread... but who knows? :)

Yay I actually managed to do 8 testers today! :yay:

I went a very lazy method though. I melted my wax and since I was doing 8 scents, I just put each jar on the scale and got the wax in, then added the fo and dye right to the jar. They're set up now and I have to say they don't look any different then if I had put the fo into the presto pot. Saved me a ton of time. Tomorrow, can test my new wicks finally! :)

Gourmet Dark Chocolate (NG) and Raspberry Truffle (Peak's) testers for a chocolate themed show I've got coming up in about 6 weeks. :shocked2: I'll let them sit for a few days and then test burn them for wick performance -- if I'm happy then I'll pour the real things next weekend and let them cure for a month.

I really, really want to make some B&B (for the same show) but because the candles have to cure and the B&B doesn't I have to be disciplined right now - but I don't want to! LOL :P

I think I'm finally overcoming my tendency to overwick, but just when I think that I get some feeble flames from my Coconut Lime Verbena testers -- but since today was the first burn I put them out after about three hours.... we'll see how the second burn does. :rolleyes2

I've seen "dh" posted by a ton of people.... and can't seem to figured out the abbrev. Can someone clue me in? :tongue2:

Yay I actually managed to do 8 testers today! :yay:

I went a very lazy method though. I melted my wax and since I was doing 8 scents, I just put each jar on the scale and got the wax in, then added the fo and dye right to the jar. They're set up now and I have to say they don't look any different then if I had put the fo into the presto pot. Saved me a ton of time. Tomorrow, can test my new wicks finally! :)