Fun names needed

Scented

It's a combination of TSW's Sex On the Beach ... (wasn't impressive in comparison to the drink) and a sample of ICS that was sent to me (much, much, much better) ... but dunno that the colors necessarily match the name.

Colors: Lemon pop (yellow), Tangerine pop (orange), Raspberry pop (the lighter pink), blueberry pop (blue) and Bolero (the darker pink/reddish looking stuff) ...

[ATTACH]15223[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458444712_thumb.jpg

oohh... pretty reminds me of the Canadian tourists hiding under their umbrellas on the beach back home. and the chickies towels laid out waiting for them to come back with their icies from the little Italian Gelato shop we were lucky to have.

I'm great at crafting everything but names, so I'll join Lurking and ogle some more too...

When I think of SOTB, I think of peach since that's what that drink tastes like to me, peach schnapps! So...

How about

Peachy Beach,

Son of a Beach

Peach Trip

Peachy Keen

Love of the Beach

:confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL I feel like the others - I SUCK at coming up with clever names... LOL

Guest Secret Buddy 012
Beach blanket bingo?

I just checked ICS description for this FO and it doesnt sound anything like the name. I would call it passionate peach or sonthing regarding a peach blend.

ROFLMAO I was thinking the same name. Tells my age huh.

Gorgeous soap Scented!!

How about Peachy Beachy Perfection?