Groovy Grape CP

OK take it easy on this 9mth preggers girl lol. These did not turn out how I wanted ... last time playing with new colours and new FO and getting my heart set on how it would turn out lol.. the base colour was suposed to be a light PURPLE lol but when the FO was added it turned yellow... ack.. I had to fix it the best I could. Then by the time I had a colour I was somewhat happy with I couldnt stand anymore to do the nice dots lol... so I just dribbled it all on lol....but it smells great! oh and they arent really cleaned up just cut and snaped a pic today lol

Peaks Cabernet Grape FO

Grape Pop dots

Neon Purple (sort of lol) Base Colour.

Thanks for looking!

post-3210-139458444658_thumb.jpg

:whoohoo: I think it's great, love the colors you got!

I'm so impressed that you're still soapin' while due to deliver-I could barely stand when I was ready to pop-absolutely miserable pregnant lady. ;)

So, when are you actually due? How exciting, a new baby! Do you know what you're having? Have a name picked out? I'm sorry I'm terribly nosey. LOL

Ha ha thank you everyone for the comments.. these are growing on me.. the true test will be to see what yesterdays batch turned out like lol.. it was a real just play around one!

Michi you shouldnt be impressed lol.. I soap out of pure desparation to do SOMETHING that makes me feel 'happy'. I cant stand, breath, or see half the time due to pain and other lovely things I get to deal with but hey gosh darn it I will soap lol!!

I am due april 13th but DR. says anyday now.. so we will see! We dont know what it is which is another sorce of stress for me lol and yes we have names for either picked out but its a secret lol..

I will post pics of the baby as soon as I can I promise lol..

Ha ha thank you everyone for the comments.. these are growing on me.. the true test will be to see what yesterdays batch turned out like lol.. it was a real just play around one!

Michi you shouldnt be impressed lol.. I soap out of pure desparation to do SOMETHING that makes me feel 'happy'. I cant stand, breath, or see half the time due to pain and other lovely things I get to deal with but hey gosh darn it I will soap lol!!

I am due april 13th but DR. says anyday now.. so we will see! We dont know what it is which is another sorce of stress for me lol and yes we have names for either picked out but its a secret lol..

I will post pics of the baby as soon as I can I promise lol..

God bless you for being a strong willed woman and keeping on while you are so miserable! {{good vibes}} for a strong healthy baby & Mom. :wink2:

Your soap looks really cool! My niece would love it! Her fav color and scent is Grape. Great job!! :D