** What's in your pot this weekend? **

I promised myself that I was starting to make product for market starting in March, so I'm off and running. Lots of markets are starting already, but mine doesn't start til May.

This feels like a lemongrass and ginger type of weekend again, I think. What kind of scents will you be working with?

And remember the time change for those in states that change time!

I'm so mad because I keep meaning to make candles every weekend but end up clening the house instead! :angry2: So I took today off from work and am going to tackle both tasks! LOL

So.... I must do some Red Currant (Peak's) and pour as many testers as I can. Also on deck are Hyacinth (Peak's) and hopefully some Cotton Candy (BCN). We'll see how much I get through. ;)

My two shows that I have lined up are in early May and June, so I need to get my butt in gear!

First I have to go pick up more wax! LOL

Then, it's pouring some large orders:

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper, Leather, Wrangler Butt, Mexican Vanilla, Log Cabin, Raspberry Patchouli, Creme Brulee and a few others.

And, need to do some picture taking of new products for my website (so overdue!).

Have a great weekend all!

Carrie

I'm going to do some more testing of my Footsie Fizzers and bath bombs... oh what horror, I have to sit and soak my feet and take a nice soak in the tub

I need to check my stock n see what more I have to pour to have at least a couple of each of my scents for my upcoming booth

And I'm going to print more name labels, size labels, find my green curling ribbon to finish packaging my Irish Cream candles, and try to figure out how to package my Easter candles... will get a pic of those up here in a bit...

I am making candles for my sisters who are visiting today.

Palm Pillars~ Herbal Rosemary

Layered Palm Container Candles:

Violet Lime

Golden Rose

Rose

Honeysuckle Jasmine

Lilac

Ooey Gooey Caramel

Cinnamon Vanilla Apples

Tahitian Vanilla Spice

I am cleaning today because it needs done and friends are coming over with little ones, so I need to pick up all the small things off the floor, LOL!!!

Tomorrow I am hoping to get my masterbatch of oils mixed up so I can start soaping this week. I would also like to make some sugar scrub and maybe start playing with some body butter!

Steph

Seems I can never really answer this question until I'm well into the weekend, which shows what little planning I do :smiley2:

I'm making storage room for wax, candles and supplies this weekend. Stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in years is getting emptied out of cupboards. Then I'll be making a run to Goodwill!

Getting ready for a show next month, so I'm doing beer scented beer - YUCK! My house will smell like a brewery for days!!!

And I'll be doing ice cream sundaes in strawberry, chocolate and oreo cookie. Mix that with the smell of beer - oh yeah, no body will be visiting me this week that's for sure!