Opinion on Logo

MochaMama

Which logo do you prefer?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo do you prefer?

Hi all:

Would really appreciate your opinion on my new logo. I am looking for something that looks upscale and high-end because I have my eye on trying to wholesale to day spas in my area. Please give me your honest opinion, as I know many of you have much more experience than I do.

Thanks a bunch.

In order:

Logo A.........Logo B.................Logo C

post-4588-13945844372_thumb.gif

post-4588-139458443725_thumb.gif

post-4588-139458443728_thumb.gif

I think you have a good idea that needs some tweeking. Mystical's suggestion of puting the wording inside the leaf was good, I'd like to see the leaf used as a light background with the text over it too, but popping out of it, and I'd probably use a way different font. I voted for none of the above because I think it has too much potential to just leave it as it is :) JMO of course!

Love the feedback!! Keep it coming.

I like the idea of having the words inside of the leaf. I also like the idea of the words on top of the leaf. (the poor designer, right??)

My personal fav at first glance is B (font seems a bit thick), but I like C too, but there's something about the both fonts is just not doing it for me.

I think the suggestion of a different font is good too but

I am looking for something that is clean/uncluttered, fresh, nature-inspired (ergo the leaf) with a bit of my fave color for a kick.

Again, your comments are welcomed!:)

I like B the most, but I think it is a little too thick, so I voted for C as it is the easiest to read. I do think having the leaf as a background would be really cool. I use a pink & green combo on my site as well (bit darker' hue' though)