Sping/Summer soap scents

Lorrie

This spring I have added BW Hummingbird, BW Huckleberry, BW Rune, BW Bayleaf & black Pepper, Peaks Honeysuckle, Peaks Bontanical Orchard & Nectar, Southern Soapers Tranquil Spa, As well as my normals of Rosemary Mint, Jasmine Rose, Georgia Peach, PassionFruit & Guava, Lilac, plus a few others.

All of the above mentioned sound wonderful for spring and summer. I just unmolded BW Tropical Fusion, and it's screaming something summer to me.

I also just received today more BW Lilac and their new Hummingbird. Both will be in something asap. Included in my order was a sample of the Pomegranate and Peaches. :drool:

Southern Soapers French Lilac is just like sticking your head in a Lilac bush! I soaped it today and it is awesome! And DANG!!! I just ordered from Backwoods yesterday and forgot to order the Hummingbird which I really really wanted to try! crapola!

I just soaped Peaks brown sugar & fig, and although one might not think of summer or spring from the name, it sure smells light and fresh- and soaps beautifully!!! :)

I'm also wanting to soap:

Coconut banana blast

Botnical orchard & nectar

Birds of paradise

Fruit slices (one of my favs in candles for spring/summer)

Ooh guavaberry from Solas is awesome in soap

Green clover & aloe is a refreshing scent

I've also got lilac, plumeria and some other florals, but I'm afraid to CP them, as I've heard that florals tend to accelerate ultra fast!

Have fun deciding! :D

I just soaped Peaks brown sugar & fig, and although one might not think of summer or spring from the name, it sure smells light and fresh- and soaps beautifully!!! :)

Coconut banana blast

Birds of paradise

I just soap Peaks Bird of Paradise day before yesterday and it did wonderful... no a or d... smells like heaven!

Coconut banana blast

Birds of paradise

Ooh guavaberry from Solas is awesome in soap

Green clover & aloe is a refreshing scent

I've also got lilac, plumeria and some other florals, but I'm afraid to CP them, as I've heard that florals tend to accelerate ultra fast!

Have fun deciding! :D

I just soaped Peaks Bird of Paradise the day before yesterday and it did wonderful..no a or d (at least so far)... it smells like heaven!