Cherry Blossom

littysmom

Better, IMO. It isn't listed as a dupe, but you know how those with "type" FOs seem a bit light? This is just right. You can pick it all out. Not to sway you to another supplier, but it would be worth trying.

hmmm...okay I will have to do a search to see what others have said about them. I need more FO like I need a hole in my head...lmao

No new supplier...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...but I really love this scent. Does it smell like the BBW?
Better, IMO. It isn't listed as a dupe, but you know how those with "type" FOs seem a bit light? This is just right. You can pick it all out. Not to sway you to another supplier, but it would be worth trying.

It doesn't smell like BBW at all. Like Julie said... this one is BETTER. I smell the soft floral bottom notes on this one... and a slight hint of sheer musk. I was leary buying this one... because I had a Cherry Blossom from Cajuns.... YUCK. But when I smelled this one in the SS Swap... Oh. My. God. I was so drawn to this scent for some reason, I think because it reminds me of my mother... it's a scent she would have wore and adored. Funny how scents bring back memories of loved ones eh?