** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Happy Friday indeed! Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.

Today my pot includes a phone interview for a new job - all you beaders, wish me luck! It's at Fire Mt Gems :) 4 hours to go, and I'm nervous.

Then this weekend I'll settle down hopefully and accomplish something, like the Lemongrass I didn't get done last weekend.

What's smelling up your place this weekend? :)

I have some beeswax given to me by a local beekeeper, loads of it, but some of it needs to be remelted and trash removed from it before I can test. so i'd like to do that this weekend, then next weekend, put together a wax blend and test from there.

Well, tonight it is Women's Night at church and I am getting out of the house! We only had 2 1/2 days of school week because of snow, so I need to be without my kids for a few hours.

Tomorrow I am working on packaging my soap for my open house next Saturday. Need to Dan's Band it and make labels. ALso need to start pricing my stuff for next weekend, as well.

Steph

Good Luck Robin. I also have an interview this afternoon and had one this morning. The interviews seem to have gotten harder than I remember. I left my job in 2003 to start my candle business and I regret I ever left the workplace. Gee it is hard to get back to working. One lady made me feel like I killed someone because I wanted to own my own business and decided this year to go back into the workplace.

Well I am finishing up a basketball candle order than they are ready to deliver...Yeah!!!!:yay: :yay:

I'm pouring containers for an account and still working on testing a few new fragrances. The weather here has taken a sudden warm turn (in the sixties!) so this weekend I also have to....ehem....get the outside Christmas decorations taken down and put the indoor snowmen stuff away. Is winter really over?? :(

And good luck, Robin!