Dipped Bear Baby

SatinDucky

This is for another gal to work. We're having a surprise shower for her Sunday. She's not due until next month, but we know it's a girl and her name is gonna be Sara so I put a little name bracelet on the bear. It's scented Lavender.

Yeah... lotta babies popping up at work. They say it's something in the water... I bring my own bottled water :laugh2:

post-27-1394584425_thumb.jpg

That's darling with those colorful baby blocks and very personal with the name bracelet! :thumbsup:

Don't drink the water!

I hear ya on bringing your own water-I'd be ascared to go to work there! LOL

I remember when I was working at a ped. office and we had to rotate working for the 3 drs. in the office, and every one of us that sat in this one chair ended up pregnant within 6 weeks of eachother (the exact amount of time of the rotation)! :shocked2:

3 of us as a matter of fact! LOL

I remember when I was working at a ped. office and we had to rotate working for the 3 drs. in the office, and every one of us that sat in this one chair ended up pregnant within 6 weeks of eachother (the exact amount of time of the rotation)! :shocked2:

3 of us as a matter of fact! LOL

You wouldn't get me NEAR that chair, let alone in it! :laugh2:

Everyone who saw it today loved it :yay: Had another one ordered for next weekend. :grin2:

Of course, the mommy to be hasn't seen it yet. Her surprise shower is tomorrow. The other people saw it in it's hiding place...LOL