A Few New Soapies

CBE

Snakepeel Axe Type- colors came out too light, was not what I invisioned. And I'm trying to embrace the ash, but it's so hard.:)

Snakepeel.jpg

Mediterranean Breeze- this one smells really good. My favorite one so far.

ArchipelagoMeditterranean.jpg

Wild Orchid & Vanilla

WildOrchidandVanilla-1.jpg

The Wild Orchid & Vanilla is awesome! Those swirls! I want to make swirls like that! They are all awesome. You make such pretty soap. I need one of those Snakepeel Axes for Boomer. If I let him use it. it may have to set in the dish for company to look at… LOL. How do you get that droplet look to the Mediterranean Breeze? It’s like you did with the purple rain. I love the look!

You can polish off the ash ya know? At least it worked for me to take a damp towel and just buff.

I think the swirl on the snake peel is cool. Actually I really like the the colors too. Curious what you used.

Very nice looking soaps!

For Snakepeel, I used Chameleon Mica and Polished silver mica from TKB. You can't see the sparkles in the pic, but they sure are sparkly. I wish I would have used more Chameleon in this batch... but I had never soaped it before so I used a light hand. It's a brown color with irridescent green sparklies. Real pretty. But since I used a light hand, it looks more peachy.

For the Mediterranean, I used Apple Green Pop Mica and Blueberry Pop Mica from TKB.

For the Wild Orchid & Vanilla, I used Blueberry Pop Mica from TKB for the swirls.

I love TKB's colors.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)