Has Anybody Dealt With This Supplier?

celicagtca

After reading everything, I don't see any positive feedback from customers that really stands out. When I get an email that states "we will get back to you within 24 hours" and it's been 2 weeks and still no reply, I think I need to move on to another supplier. Thanks for the responses!

I've dealt with them once. Never again. The M&P base I ordered was chunked up into a dirty Walmart bag. There was grass and dirt and stuff stuck to it. Not even saran wrapped w/ a label! I emailed several times when my order didn't ship by the time it was supposed to and no one ever bothered to email me back. Nor did they email back when I wrote and sent pics of the M&P base. Never again.

Donna

If there are several things you are looking at buying, I believe that Jody gets most of her things from WSP. It might be worth sucking up the crappy shipping rates and order straight from them.

That said, I've ordered once. Too long to ship, and she sent me a note that I owed her 54 cents for shipping that she would add on to my next order. :rolleyes2

I don't know how this person stays in business as I have 5 confirmation emails that they will get back to me within 24 hours, dated back in the beginning of January and still no one has responded. I have sent 4 voice mails and have yet to get a response from this so called company. They must be doing pretty good business and really don't need anymore customers. :)

As for your 54 cents in shipping that they claim you owe them, I should send them my long distance phone bill and request they pay it for never having my calls returned. :rolleyes2

I went back and read the other postings about her store and after reading all of them I'm wondering if maybe I just lucked out with good service.

Starting to think that maybe I won't purchase from her again because it sounds like I would be taking a gamble

I've ordered three times. First was around the holidays a year ago and I never heard anything after many emails. I just wanted confirmation. Finally got a response and pkg soon after. I liked the Abercrombie & Fitch fo and can't find it anywhere else. Also bought clear bath gel that had a label taken off and her's over it. But I liked the gel and since I have bought others in the past I hated, decided to get another gallon. Like her Strawberry and Cream, it's not sweet, smells more like the real thing. Shipping this time was faster but still over a week. I knew that going in so I expected it. She has a very nice site and I would buy more but can't find too many that have tried her things. Don't know why she doesn't answer her email when it says she WILL answer in 24 hrs. If it's something you know you can get somewhere else, then......:tiptoe: