Feather & Starburst Together

grama

Thanks - I have it burning now, decided to try a CSN 11 in it. I am the type that burns them all day long from morning to way late at night. Have used a CSN 9 on them and liked the way that burn also. I like leaving a shell. It would be nice if you knew how people that buy them were going to burn them though, sure would help with the wicking :undecided That butterfly garden from NG really smells great.

Yeah Donita - I wicked that one with a csn 11 and for me burning it from before sun-up to way past sun-down it burns fine. But for someone that is only going to burn it 3-4 hours or less it would need a larger wick. Though I will probably note that one needs a csn 12 and leave it at that.:confused:

Airforce - The candle is scented Butterfly Garden - I can just picture that baby boy playing in a garden with butterflies flying around his head, little hand trying to catch them and a little puppy running around him:wink2:

Does that help your fever:)

Oh what an absolutely stunning candle! It's just beautiful :)

I really love the look of the palm wax candles. And everytime I see one I'm inspired to step outside of my container candle comfort zone. However, I'd have no clue where to begin :( Maybe try votives to start?

gosh that candle is gorgeous. The color is so pretty! And I'll bet is smell divine too.