Starburst and Feather Together

Thought I had remembered you had mixed 2 of them together but couldn't remember which 2 Lisa. I was hoping you would come on!! Thanks

I have just poured 1/2 & 1/2 mix scented in Butterfly Hugs from NG. Smells good so far:yay:

Lisa, I thought I had remembered you mixed the glass glow with the feather at some point in your testing and I was wondering how they did, with one being container and one pillar. I will have to give your suggestion a try.

Thanks you'll. I agree the patterns are beautiful, shimmering in the light. I really think I like the feather better than starburst. To me the feather works-behaves better than the starburst. Has anyone tried the tortoise shell? Wasn't real crazy about it just from the picture, of course could be lot different in real life.

Thanks you'll. I agree the patterns are beautiful, shimmering in the light. I really think I like the feather better than starburst. To me the feather works-behaves better than the starburst. Has anyone tried the tortoise shell? Wasn't real crazy about it just from the picture, of course could be lot different in real life.

I am planning on trying the tortoise as soon as they get it back in stock.

FYI: If you do mix with GGLow you may want to go up a wick size. 25% works great. I tried more than that but it did not shrink enough to release from the mold! UGGG!

Yes eb I agree, it does look more featherish! Yeah Stella, wouldn't a cocktail dress be pretty in that blue and with the shimmers:) You're right though, in my small town there would be no where to wear it, maybe the grocery store, that's where I am seen the most. DH has to eat, eat, eat:p