The Best Scents from Tennessee Candle?

CBE

Ok... I'm posting this thread because in one of the swaps I was in, I received a Lovespell Body Butter from one of the participants. I need to mention, I HATE Lovespell. It really has a stinky-factor going on to me. But this butter I received, smelled.... GLORIOUS. I was shocked! :shocked2: Found out, the swap participant got Lovespell from TCS. I've ordered from them only once before, which was for Apple Mango Tango and Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific.

So, I would love to know what everyone else's favorites are from them. Also, how are their Victoria Secret and BBW Dupes? I know for sure from smelling this fantastic butter that their Lovespell Dupe is da bomb. I swear, it doesn't smell like the Lovespell that I have (from CandleSource), it doesn't have that... puke factor like mine has (even though customers seem to like it). I'm thinking of placing an order to get Lovespell from them, and you guys know you can't just order ONE fragrance oil. LOL

So... any recommendations? Comments? Suggestions?

Love Brent's Lavender Milk, Tranquil Spa, Ocean Rock, Pretty in Pink, Endless Love, Harvest Spice, Cinnamon Bread Pudding, Honeydew & Summer Berries, Fruit Slices, Lemon Cheese Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Cinnamon Stick, Gingerbread Applesauce, Grandma's Kitchen, Hot Apple Cider, Lavish Laundry, Pina Colada, Pomegranante, Tangerine Dreams and finally True Lavender that is all I can't think of right now.

Barbara

You have to get Vanilla Bean Noel, ditto on SAP & Amish Harvest, This Old House, Endless Sea, Lavish Laundry, Very Sexy for Her.

I didn't like the Cherry Blossom type..... too baby powdery for my nose!

And Love Spell....everyone raves about the LS. Bleck! It's gag factor for me!!It is a dead on dupe to VS though.

OMG! They have a ton of great ones, Donna.

Here's what I love: Spicy Apples & Peaches, Grandma's Kitchen, Amish Harvest, Butterscotch Brownies, Cinnamon Bread Pudding, Lavender Milk, Gingerbread Applesauce, and last but not least, This Old House. Have fun and try not to spend too much. :grin2: I still have a ton left to test~ went crazy with a sample sale!

They are becoming my top FO supplier. Love Spell, of course, Lavender Milk throws a huge room in minutes, Spicy Apples & Peaches, Sweet Pea is another great thrower. Memory is stuck right now, but there are others I will post tomorrow.