Soaper's Choice Recommendations

Cami

Hello,

I am interested in ordering oils - avocado, rice bran, grapeseed, olive oil, and beeswax from Soapers Choice, and just wanted to know from your experience, are these oils good quality, and are the shipping costs reasonable to Utah or the surrounding western states area??

Also have you tried their beeswax, and would you recommend it, or is there a cheaper source for white bleached beeswax??

Thanks for your advice..

Cami

I have used all but the grapeseed, and I have been happy with them. As for shipping, I thought that it was a good price. I order all of my oils from them except Olive, Palm, and Coconut, because I can get them locally and the prices are just about the same.

Shannon

All their stuff is high quality and fresh. I have never had a problem with anything from CF. And when I had a question I called and Mike called me back and we got things figured out.

BTW, it's better to place the order over the phone - it's very easy to make ordering mistakes the way their web site is set up. In fact Mike has asked me to use the phone. He says a lot of folks double-order by mistake if they do it online.

Hi. The prices are great! I order almost all my oils from them and I have the beeswax also. Easier to weigh out too, since it is pastilles.

There is a shipping chart on the site, if you want an estimate. And, right, call Mike on the phone to order. HTH Ruby

Thank You Everyone for your responses.. I will certainly be calling next week and placing an order with them. Their prices seem very reasonable, and quite a bit less than other distributors who sell bulk oils...

Thanks Again :thumbsup:

Hello,

I am interested in ordering oils - avocado, rice bran, grapeseed, olive oil, and beeswax from Soapers Choice, and just wanted to know from your experience, are these oils good quality, and are the shipping costs reasonable to Utah or the surrounding western states area??

Also have you tried their beeswax, and would you recommend it, or is there a cheaper source for white bleached beeswax??

Thanks for your advice..

Cami

Cami, you mentioned Utah - I've never ordered from Soapers Choice, but I have ordered from Majestic Mountain Sage, and they're located in Utah. I've been very pleased with the quality of their oils, and I thought shipping to Texas was pretty reasonable.