best mulberry

heather8098

I would have to say that BCN's Wildberry Zinger Tea could pass as the best Mulberry scent out there...

How wierd, I don't think the wildberry zinger tea smells anything like mulberry.

Just goes to show ya that eveyone's noses are so very different. ;)

I like to mix BCN's and CS's 50/50. They are both quite different. I like them blended better than either by itself.

To add: I like to take the 'nose hair burners' and blend them with same type FO that has more base notes. That way, you have the best of both worlds. Now I'm searching for another black cherry with more base notes to blend with NG's nose hair burner, Black Cherry Bomb.

I didn't care for CS mulberry. To me it smelled a little like sweet crayons.

However, their black cherry is excellent! I added that to my list this year and am loving the strong hot and cold throw in my parasoy blend. I know it will be a huge seller for me cause in this area other cherry FOs have always been a sellout for me and the one from CS is the best I have found so far.

I didn't care for CS mulberry. To me it smelled a little like sweet crayons.

However, their black cherry is excellent! I added that to my list this year and am loving the strong hot and cold throw in my parasoy blend. I know it will be a huge seller for me cause in this area other cherry FOs have always been a sellout for me and the one from CS is the best I have found so far.

Candybee,

If you get a chance, blend BCN's Mulberry with CS's and I think you might like it better. It seems to tone it down a bit, smooth it out, and give it more base notes. It also seems to last longer in tarts when blended together (could just be that it doesn't desensitize my nose in the first 30 minutes as CS's does by itself). If anyone else has samples of both on hand, maybe they can blend the two 50/50 and give us their opinion.

I will have to order CS's Black Cherry next time and blend w/NG's BC Bomb. Thanks for the black cherry review.