*Southern Soapers Swap Spoiler* and Bath Melts

SpaceGirl

I made up my scrub today - this is a super thick scrub! I have decided that I like the extra creamy texture - no chance of the oils separating out of this. Scent is Bossa Nova - my husband said it reminds him a little of lemon curd. I can't wait for feedback from the swap. :P

Anyways, once I label these puppies they will be ready to go! :yay:

I also made a small batch of Bunny's Bath Melts, too. Didn't add any FO and used a flexible ice cube tray (heart shaped) for the mold. Had to take a bath tonight to test them out. :grin2: They weigh out at 0.6 oz which was perfect for my tub! I took the picture right after taking the container out of the freezer, hence the frost on the sides.

post-1411-139458440076_thumb.jpg

post-1411-139458440095_thumb.jpg

Oh la la!! I can not wait to try your scrub. It looks wonderful. :yay::yay:The scent description for the Bossa Nova sounds delish :drool: too but I have to admit that I hope it does not smell like the lemon curd and that more of the other scents come through. Each of our noses are so different so you never know what scent you will pick up most. Either way, I am looking forward to this swap and trying your scrub. :)

Thanks for the comments! Meredith -- if it helps Bossa Nova doesn't smell like lemon curd to me -- reminds me more of mango, actually. :rolleyes2

I picked up the heart tray at Hobby Lobby in the baking section -- it has 16 cavities and the melts slid out so easily! I am hooked and will look for different shapes every time I go back. :grin2:

Thanks for the comments! Meredith -- if it helps Bossa Nova doesn't smell like lemon curd to me -- reminds me more of mango, actually. :rolleyes2

I picked up the heart tray at Hobby Lobby in the baking section -- it has 16 cavities and the melts slid out so easily! I am hooked and will look for different shapes every time I go back. :grin2:

That is good to know. I'm not a fan of the lemon curd. It smells like Lemon Pledge IMO. I do like most lemon scents though. But, then again, I've never used the LC in a scrub and as we all know (or should know) scents can change in different applications. So who knows, I might just love the Lemon Curd in a scrub and you never know until you try it. And I am always game.

Man' date=' I'm such a sugar scrub whore lately, and yours looks soooooooo good...I'm drooling :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote']

I had to crack up at this statement!

I'd never thought of it, but I guess *I'M* a sugar scrub whore also-if I don't have any scrub in my shower (my 7yr. old son loves to "play" with it and uses it up often-:mad: grrrrr), I'll get out of the shower and run through the house nekked to go get me some scrub! :grin2:

Yours looks awesome Spacegirl! Where is that scent from? It sounds like something I'd like to have/try (citrus? mango? :drool: ).

The bath melts are so pretty and smooth, and seems to be the perfect size for an average tub!

The only time I made them, they were kinda gritty looking, and just a tad too big!

Dang, note to self, get into some swaps, so I can feed my inner "B&B whore"! :laugh2:

• 1 year later...