Rose Clay Cream Soap

ladysj

Well I did it :yay: It's not quite as thin as I would prefer I'm trying to get a consistency for malibu tubes. I made this with soy, oo, palm and mango butter. It called for SWO but mine smells kind of funky so I didn't want to take a chance on it smelling funky in the soap. I added rose clay and I had a little silk powder that I added as well.

I tried a little bit on my hands and it's incredible. It lathers wonderfully and my hands feel very silky. I hope this is what I've been searching for as a facial cleanser. I think I may take a little of it and add some sugar or raspberry fiber for exfoliation and try on my face.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this is greatly appreciated.

Any whoooooooo I still can't seem to get a pic that does justice to my products. It's a beautiful light pink color.

I would like some testers for this.

roseclaycreamsoapfh2.th.jpg

we need to form a niffty fifty club...and try find a formula to erase wrinkles...lol...if we could... we would all be rich...

Pushing the big 50 (next year) here and if anyone comes up with something that removes wrinkles I am in!! They just keep showing up! LOL

Very pretty. It looks snow white in the picture.

It is very hard to get it thin enough for malibus without it separating. I have worked long and hard on that but I do have some in malibus being tested. I added collodial oatmeal for a facial soap and so far everyone is liking it, myself included. I love making cream soap but am having a hard time with consistency for a finished product. I had better luck making a sugar scrub. That worked easily but I really want the facial soap in malibus to work.:mad: It should not be so hard to get the consistency right but it is hard.

That looks awesome and I bet with the added rose clay and silk powder, that it FEELS awesome as well! :thumbsup:

Well, if you're looking for a variety of ages for testers, I'm pushing 40 (OMG-I cannot believe I'm gonna be 40 this year-YIKES!) And would just LOVE to try your facial cream soap. :D

I'm forever looking for a good facial cleanser.

How do you all get yours so creamy.

This is mine and I whipped the dickens out of it with my electric beater?

100_2510.jpg

Try adding just a little bit of water at a time. Add a little and whip really well. It looks like you need more liquid but not a whole lot more. Try 1/2 ounce at a time. HTH

For those of you who have expressed interest in testing down to idacandlelady please pm me with Cream Soap Tester in title and name and address. I've already received the following pm's. Grandma Arial, Deb12c and 8-Gran-Ones. I'm cutting off requests at idacandlelady she will be the last one. Thanks for everyone's compliments and interest.

For malibu tubes definately use the full amount of recommended liquid with no discounts. I've done that recently and was able to put the soap in lotion pump type bottles to pump it out and really like that. I'll still offer the thicker soap, but like the "liquidy" type more.

Do you add your rose clay before or after the cook?

Faye_SC the key is liquid. IMHO using more liquid up front yields better results then adding it after it rots. Some discount the liquid so they can add other goodies like extracts after it rots. I've decided to save my extracts as they are costly for leave-on products like serums and facial creams.

For malibu tubes definately use the full amount of recommended liquid with no discounts. I've done that recently and was able to put the soap in lotion pump type bottles to pump it out and really like that. I'll still offer the thicker soap, but like the "liquidy" type more.

Do you add your rose clay before or after the cook?

Faye_SC the key is liquid. IMHO using more liquid up front yields better results then adding it after it rots. Some discount the liquid so they can add other goodies like extracts after it rots. I've decided to save my extracts as they are costly for leave-on products like serums and facial creams.

Thank you Mary Ann for this input. I am going to try adding more liquid upfront. I added my rose clay before the cook. I'm thinking I should have added it last for it to keep it's properties.