** What's in your pot this week/end? **

I'm finally feelling like starting to work on things for the new year. So this weekend is going to be lemongrass. Lots of lemongrass soap, and labeling the remaining lemongrass lip balms. That should clear out the cobwebs in my head :)

What's up with everyone else? Sounds like people are getting into gear for Valentines day.

Have a great weekend!

I have been testing new candle fragrances this week. I just got a few more in and will hopefully pour those tomorrow. I also want to pour a few testers in soap from my samples. My sil smelled my new scents (mostly from Backwoods) and wanted melts in all of the scents, LOL. Guess I better sell some more so I can buy big bottles.

I also want to get the rest of my supplies out to my work area (old kitchen).

Steph

I look forward to this post every week. I don't post to it because I never feel I have too much exciting going on but I love reading about everyone else's adventures :yay:

This weekend is my tester pouring weekend....

BCN Closeouts

Ginger Appletini

Earth & Sky

Blueberry Cobbler

Violet & Birch

BCN

Stonehenge

Candlescience

Hazelnut Vanilla

Very Vanilla

White Clover & tea

Not really exciting to read about but I'm loving it!

This morning was 'tester container cleaning'--my gosh I think they multiplied while I wasn't looking!?!

This afternoon I poured a few RE testers: Raspberry Lilac, Strawberry Musk, Dreamcatcher, Cherry Mist, Roobios, and Tapestry. Still have a few more to pour~~later this week~~I'm exhausted lol!