Chocolate Amber- BBW type

SusieQ

• 1 month later...

Ooooh....you all need to ask ChrisR! She sent in chocolate amber soaps for the Whole Lotta Lovin' Soap swap.

Julie....if you don't want yours...since you think it wouldn't smell good...I'll keep yours for you! It smells DELISH. :P I'll root around and find her box....maybe she's got the supplier name on the label.

Donna

Donna I'm glad you like it.....DH LOVES this in soap. It's my own blend though, SW's Belgium Chocolate and BB's Amber. SC's does have an Amber Chocolate now and it was on sale a couple days ago. I need to get some and compare with my blend!! :cool2:

Donna I'm glad you like it.....DH LOVES this in soap. It's my own blend though, SW's Belgium Chocolate and BB's Amber. SC's does have an Amber Chocolate now and it was on sale a couple days ago. I need to get some and compare with my blend!! :cool2:

It does smell sooooo freaking good. I stuck it under DH's nose too and he likes it too. I swear though, if I bring in one more FO, he will shoot me.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to bump this thread up because I just got my order of Chocolate Amber type from SweetCakes.

While I can't judge if it's an exact dupe (I've never smelled BBW version), it does smell good. Kinda...... eh.... OOB.

But did a new lotion recipe, and added this to it... and Holy Moly!!!! :shocked2: This scent ROCKS. You smell the chocolate notes OOB... but once you add it to a product... it mellows real nice with the amber and produces a very wonderful and sensual fragrance... just a HINT of chocolate. The chocolate is not overwhelming at all!!! (that's what I was afraid of... didn't want that "tootsie roll" smell).

Well, if you guys haven't broke down and got this yet... here's your ok to go ahead and do it! LOL It's a very nice scent in B&B. In a 16 oz. batch of lotion, I added 4 teaspoons of oil... and it was plenty to have a good, nice, medium-strong smell. Not overpowering at all.

I am new on here and I'm not sure how to do this. I had a question but I don't know how to open a discussion so I just hit reply at the top of a page. I have enjoyed reading all the threads the last two days, ppl on her a real nice informative and funny. Thanks for the great entertainment. One of my questions are has anybody used fragrance oils from gel illuminations and they worked well for them? I buy most of my oils at cs and I read on here about ng so I am going to order some from there today, I wanted to get some spring scents. I hope I can get back to this question so I know what answers I get. Thanks for your time, Wendy