Valentine's

momtohaley2004

LOL , me too ... Hubby said I was crazy he is'nt finished paying CC off for the Christmas Molds I bought...

I bought a ton of candle tins the heart shaped kind and I am making candles in them as we are talking , waiting for them to cool down so I can test them tomorrow...

I also found a candle at a yard sale and I am doing my best to figure out how she got the look of it and I will by Valentines LOL

I love making a ton of different typed candles and melts...

Guest ShellyRobyn

Yep.... I'm thinking about Valentine's too. It always seems to sneak up on me. One of my best sellers is cinnamon and I'm so tired of cinnamon after Christmas I could scream! I sell lots of Sugar Cookie too.

me, me! :D

After realising that I left christmas a little late, I'm thinking of valentines day.

Got 2 grubby heart molds already and a large metal double heart mold, will be making some canes with that with rose petals embedded, just need to source a large cheap amount of silk rose petals.

Only fo I'm definately having at the mo is fresh cut roses :D

I have been thinking about valentine's but I really don't have any ideas. I just don't know what to offer yet. I am thinking just gift baskets. I just wish I had some handmade soap to add. Hmmmmm!

You know what would be a cute one for Valentine's day soap? Soaps shaped like roses and stuck onto long sticks, in some kind of floral wrap, making it look like a dozen long stemmed roses. Just thinking out loud. I have no plans for Valentine's day products, other than still testing my candles. LOL

I have been thinking about Valentine's. Skipped last year but doing something this year for a flea market craft store. I do make the glass shaped heart candles(get those at Wal Mart) but they never sold a couple years ago. Going to try again but make baskets this year and add a few extras like soap petals and mini heart tarts. Will look for more heart molds. I have one I love and MIGHT be able to make a candle. So far made a thick big heart tart but might try putting a wick in it. Really to thick for the heart tart idea.

Pretty much a couple variety of baskets and forget just 1 item like the packaged heart candle.

I like Fresh Cut Roses too like WickNWax but for the life of me no one buys that scent.They say it smells like a funeral parlor. So worried about that one. I have 2 scents I love but people (not having any idea what they smell like burning) will probably not buy. They are Endless Love and Sweetheart. Love the scents but never sold before.

Baskets only this year. A small medium and large for the shoppers pocketbook. Economy is bad where I live. Even food places say people are not eating out.

LynnS

I thought I was the only crazy person. I am allready making St Patty Day . I am making orbs for valentines day. I have them done just need to redip them. I am attaching a small love poem,many different verses so it just isnt for couples. For St Pattys Day. I have green orbs, now I need to attach something. I also have the Buffalo Sabres logo on some orbs. What else to buy for a huge hockey fan. Good Luck to all