Making Mineral Makeup?

HeavenScentU

Does anyone know of this website or purchased any of their makeup. My DIL loves mineral makeup and spends hundreds of $$$ buying this stuff and I suggested to her since she loves this stuff why not try making it for herself and see if this is something she might want to sell in the future. She is so excited about finding this website but I thought I would ask and see if anyone else is using this companies products. TIA

http://www.raesinimages.com/makingmineralmakeup.htm

I've not tried making my own but I just received my order of samples from our very own Chickie1st from the forums and I am EXTREMELY impressed and will be switching over to her for my make up. I've been a devout user of Bare Escentuals for the past 3 years if that tells you anything.

I think you can order from her website now ... http://www.heavenlyscentsonline.com/Minerals/index.htm . If your DIL decides to just keep buying the ready made products I definitely recommend her buying some samples to try.

Does anyone know of this website or purchased any of their makeup. My DIL loves mineral makeup and spends hundreds of $$$ buying this stuff and I suggested to her since she loves this stuff why not try making it for herself and see if this is something she might want to sell in the future. She is so excited about finding this website but I thought I would ask and see if anyone else is using this companies products. TIA

http://www.raesinimages.com/makingmineralmakeup.htm

I had read on some forums that people were not too happy with them.

And Vio is correct, make sure to check the ingredients, you do not want Bismuth in your Mineral Makeup.

I've not tried making my own but I just received my order of samples from our very own Chickie1st from the forums and I am EXTREMELY impressed and will be switching over to her for my make up. I've been a devout user of Bare Escentuals for the past 3 years if that tells you anything.

I think you can order from her website now ... http://www.heavenlyscentsonline.com/Minerals/index.htm . If your DIL decides to just keep buying the ready made products I definitely recommend her buying some samples to try.

Thank you for the kind words, flightoffancy. I am so happy that you like my products.

If you have any suggestions for more colors, please let me know.

My DIL has been buying the mineral makeup at Walgreens and she says it is just as good as the Bare Essentials brand and it only costs around $10.00. She had been ordering the Bare Essen. thru the mail and it was costing her $150.00 for her makeup, plus shipping. Also Avon has some good mineral makeup, but my DIL is going to try making her own. She is going to try making the mineral makeup from www.pvsoap.com they have some recipes and reasonably priced ingredients.

After spending a fortune on Bare Minerals (Escentuals) for many years, I gave the L'Oreal mineral makeup a try that I got at Walmart. Sorry, but it just doesn't even compare. The brush is very poor quality, so I used my BM brush just to try to be fair. I've also tried several other knock-offs, but Chickie's is definitely the best that I've tried.

A high-quality brush set is essential for application.

My DIL has been buying the mineral makeup at Walgreens and she says it is just as good as the Bare Essentials brand and it only costs around $10.00. She had been ordering the Bare Essen. thru the mail and it was costing her $150.00 for her makeup, plus shipping. Also Avon has some good mineral makeup, but my DIL is going to try making her own. She is going to try making the mineral makeup from www.pvsoap.com they have some recipes and reasonably priced ingredients.

the recipe they have on there uses Bismuth Oxychloride!!!!!