Pink Sugar - Just Scent's

Jenn A

Has anyone used this before? Any reviews?She has such fantastic prices!

I will be using a par/soy blend (both of KY's).These will be wickless o I am not worried about that,just about the throw.

I LOVE pink sugar.I've only bought scent wrok's so far,which is great but very $$!

Thanks so much!

Jenn A

I also love Scent Works Pink Sugar, but I can't see painting that on my air freshener blanks so I asked on TSR who had the best Pink Sugar (besides Scent Works), and it was an overwhelming reply that ICS had the best next to Scent Works, I just ordered it last night. Sorry I can't help you anymore than that. Just wanted to throw that at ya :wink2:

I also love Scent Works Pink Sugar, but I can't see painting that on my air freshener blanks so I asked on TSR who had the best Pink Sugar (besides Scent Works), and it was an overwhelming reply that ICS had the best next to Scent Works, I just ordered it last night. Sorry I can't help you anymore than that. Just wanted to throw that at ya :wink2:

Thanks! yes SW has WONDERFUL pink sugar...I just LOVE it and so do alot of my customers (soap,lotions,body sprays).

I know I'm gonna slap forehead when you tell me but who is ICS?

Thanks,

Jenn A

I get mine from ICS also, just love it, Millcreek has one also that smells the same to me, I have not tested in wax, but all others I have are great from them. JS has many great scents but the Pink Sugar does not smell the same at all as ICS or Millcreek. I tried JS PinkSugar, my customers will not touch it.:lipsrseal

Bonba

I get mine from ICS also, just love it, Millcreek has one also that smells the same to me, I have not tested in wax, but all others I have are great from them. JS has many great scents but the Pink Sugar does not smell the same at all as ICS or Millcreek. I tried JS PinkSugar, my customers will not touch it.:lipsrseal

Bonba

Wow,thanks SO much Bonba.

I will look at ICS's pink sugar.

Jenn

and I am out of luck...they are out of it!

I am glad that I ordered 2 lbs of it in a coop though..whew!

Maybe that'll hold me over until they get it back in.

Wait,doesn't Peak's have pink sugar too?

I wonder how good their's is? I may have order some samples.

Thanks,

jenn A

I have to vote for peaks pink sugar to as i tried it last year and my customers threaten to kill me if i change it. Got a lot of great sales from this one. Lin

LOL Lin.I have alot of people that love it in b&b so I figure it would make an awesome wickless candle.

I made some for myself from the rest I had from SW's.I've been hoarding that stuff like liquid gold..lol...

Thanks,

Jenn A

There are 2 types of pink sugar one is a VS Dupe which I think is the one JS carries and the other is Aquoline (sp) Pink Sugar which is the cotton candy smelling one the VS Dupe is a perfume scent.

As far as I know,VS has Pink,just plain Pink.That is a totally different scent than Pink Sugar.But I love them both :)

Tony's has an awesome Pink dupe.

Jenn A