Paypal Shipping.

HeavenScentU

There is one key thing that I *HATE* about PayPal shipping - they insist that they take money out of your PayPal cash balance before anything else. I have a credit card on file on my account and for accounting purposes I would MUCH rather have any shipping charges to towards the credit card.

Having talked with them on the phone about it, they told me to empty out my cash balance before doing any shipping labels and my credit card would show up as a funding option, but if there is any cash in my account they'll take that first, no matter what.

It really screws things up with deposits and expense tracking, so I don't often use the PayPal shipping option. Which is a bummer because I do like the convenience of it.

I really like it above the USPS site, as you can do parcel post labels with PayPal and not with USPS. The only drawback is your customer has to have paid with PayPal for you to be able to use it.:(

No they don't. You can manually input an order or import from a file. I use it for my Amazon orders all the time. I normally manually put them in.

The only drawback is your customer has to have paid with PayPal for you to be able to use it.:(

Ah, but you still can! Go to PayPal and before logging in, click into the multiple shipping area. Then log in. It will allow you to manually create a shipping address. You don't need to import the info from a file, either. Just type it in. I do it all the time.

I love PayPal shipping! It allows me to send Parcel Post where usps.com is all 'Priority'.

santa big

I cannot begin to THANK YOU enough for the info on being able to do parcel post labels with PayPal! In all the years I've been doing labels, I never knew you could do that! LOL! You've saved me hours of waiting and standing in line at the PO:bliss: . Oh well...old age, I guess. Glad I posted in this thread. A million thanks again!:D