Old Mill Fragrances

jakalex

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't compare it, Darbla, but I was wondering what ones you didn't get.

I did not get:

Vaniglia del Madagascar

Lemon Drop Cookies

Pink Cupcake

Mata Hari

Sandalwood Rose

Vervaine Olive Leaf

Baton Rouge

Black Vanilla

Why? You got some of those you want to share? :D

I almost think it smells similiar to EL Spellbound.

Yes, to me, too. It has that slight powdery note to it. It's also very similar to Tennessee's Peony & Tulip.

Spicy? I just sniffed my bottle again and maybe, maybe a tiny bit spicy, but that is totally gone once it's poured. I have never put the word "spicy" to Goddess.

It makes a fantastic candle!

Yes, to me, too. It has that slight powdery note to it. It's also very similar to Tennessee's Peony & Tulip.

Spicy? I just sniffed my bottle again and maybe, maybe a tiny bit spicy, but that is totally gone once it's poured. I have never put the word "spicy" to Goddess.

It makes a fantastic candle!

You have a tart you can spare so I can sniff before I buy?

Goddess in soap is to die for! It discolors to a cardboard color but the scent really holds strong. After using it in soap, it will also lightly linger on your skin. It is just wonderful in any B&B application as well.

Goddess throws like crazy in soy too. Several years back, it was the scent I used in a votive swap. Everyone that commented on my votives just loved the scent. I ask, how can you not?

I have ladies that fight over this scent. I only carry it at certain times of the year in my store. Sometimes, I surprise my customers and make stuff in it and put it out. I have a list of ladies that I must call whenever I have anything in Goddess in the store. A few of them work as dispatchers for the PD. They all try to get time off to get to my shop to buy all the Goddess stuff. It becomes a mad race between them to see who can get here first and buy it all up before any one else can. lol

OKAY, OKAY (LOL)

I'll admit it....I like goddess in wax. not so spicey like the bottle. I know I know you should never trust it oob....but if it makes me gag oob....then I won't torture myself.

Once orders slow down I will put it in wax. I will have to come up with a creative name for it...I already have a goddess.

Thanks Sliver for sending me this...The spellbound is very nice also. Bankruptcy here I come

• 3 months later...

Was looking for something and this was pulled up in the search. I see where a lot of you love Goddess - I got it from Tony's and absolutely fell in love with it. Like Scented I would love to surround myself in it. I noticed some other of the Old Mill scents there also.

I love the Peach and Lotus Blossom, Bacci de Miele, and Christmas Cabin. It has been so long since you could get these that I have already found substitutes.

I didn't care for the Goddess. I still have some left over from my sample bottle. Thought I would like it but just don't. It gives me a headache. Even my customers didn't like it.

So I am still on the lookout for a great 'goddess' type FO.