Old Mill Fragrances

jakalex

OK. I took advantage of their fantastic 50% off sale. Here is what I ordered:

Blackberry Viennese

LatteBacci de Miele

Vervaine Olive Blossom

Baton Rouge

I use CB135 and CS palm wax. Has anyone ever tried these in either of these waxes?

I am very interested in the honey FO. My nose is very sensitive to anything with honey in it. I usually do not like them.

If they do not work for me I know a soaper so I will just let her test them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than my initial order confirmation, I have not received notice one way or the other as to whether the items I ordered are still in stock. They were in stock when I ordered. I just love OM's FOs.

please may I get my order. please may I get my order. please may I get my order.

I ordered really early Saturday a.m. and received an order confirmation. The website showed that the ones I chose were in stock, but I guess a ton of orders for the same ones came in before mine. I got a pp notice of a refund this afternoon.

Two of the oils would have been new to me, but I really needed one of the others badly--Frosted Pink Cupcake.

Does anyone know of a good FPC that I could replace this one with?

I ordered really early Saturday a.m. and received an order confirmation. The website showed that the ones I chose were in stock, but I guess a ton of orders for the same ones came in before mine. I got a pp notice of a refund this afternoon.

Two of the oils would have been new to me, but I really needed one of the others badly--Frosted Pink Cupcake.

Millcreek has an oil called Birthday Cake.

Super strong and yummy. It would be a close match. ;)

I got my ship notice yesterday so they are on the way! I had never ordered from Old Mill before but had been wanting to. I ordered:

Black Vanilla

Goddess

Vaniglia del Madagascar

And should of ordered more but dang ...... just got an order in from Southern Soapers with about 10 new ones to try and then a huge order from bert to test out too.

Maybe (cough, cough) someone has some they'd sell ;)

On the plus side--those two would have been new to me, and you can't miss what you've never had, huh? I've been promising myself that I would cut back on fo offerings anyway, so maybe it's a good thing. I just couldn't pass up the sale. I really did need that Frosted Pink Cupcake, though, but I'll probably be able to find a replacement for it.

i order about 10 and i havent recieved a shipping notice or a email refunding my money. i have my fingers crossed. if not flickers is having a sale that i am in desperate need of too.

What is Flickers sale? Website doesn't say anything about one??

:( Well, I am sooo disappointed. I just got an email that I was being refunded--all of the scents I ordered are OOS!

Me too. Of the six I ordered, only one was available. I declined because it was not worth the shipping for just one bottle. I was so looking forward to trying the Goddess,Vaniglia De Madagascar and Frosted Pink Cupcake.

what was your invoice # mine was 1577 and i still didnt recieve a email yet. oh well my husband will be happy that i get my 130 bucks back but it will just go to flickers but now reading another thread i want to try berts fo never tried them yet and her prices are awesome.

what was your invoice # mine was 1577 and i still didnt recieve a email yet. oh well my husband will be happy that i get my 130 bucks back but it will just go to flickers but now reading another thread i want to try berts fo never tried them yet and her prices are awesome.

My invoice # was 1563, I ordered around noon on Saturday. I got a refund but it is tied up with paypal for 3-4 days.