Where do I begin researching Car air freshners & blanks?

try oak court creations I ordered mine on like wed. and later that day I added something to my order and they were wonderful about it. I recived my order today. it is in and it is less than a week. now I gotta go to michael's to get soap dye being I don't make soap but I have to paint them I will let my 4 yrs old help make a mess with me lol.

Why why why... did I click on this thread?!?!? :whip:

I just ordered some of those blanks from Bell Traders. Coming across colored blanks is like getting a canary diamond instead of a cubic zirconia... LMAO!!

Thank you for sharing the link. :highfive:

I sell alot of wedding favors. These would not only be so easy, they could be made really cute with some metallic cord and some beads. My girls at work love perfume dupes, some different color hearts in cute packaging would probably sell like crazy.

• 4 months later...

Ok, this forum is so bad for me. I just ordered some blanks to make air freshners. I am addicted, I need help my husband is gonna leave me if i don't stop making everything i see:D.But all i can say is i am having a great time doing it. Thanks for all the great info i am now a stay at home mom and i do all this to pass my time and make a little shopping money for myself. But man if i don't stop ordering everything i will not have room to move. My dh just told me we are adding on just so i can have my own room for making all my stuff. Thanks again Lyndie:wink2:

Has anyone tried to heat transfer an image on one? How about words? This looks like an interesting product. :D

I do all the time. It's pretty easy once you get it the right size. Just iron the transfer then add the fragrance. HTH

post-100-139458396977_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

oh and does anyone know how to make the paper? I have a friend that makes paper. Anyone got any more in depth knowledge of it? I don't come up with much in searches

Amazon sells some books on it. I have a few plus there are some kits. Maybe go to the library and look. You need a fine mess screen and some fixitave stuff. But the paper is made with water and torn up paper, fiber etc. Best to get a book, it's something I have only tried once and didn't have the right screen so it showed on the finish paper. I think I'll get a kit sometime. This is a good place to check out... there is a good video info section.

http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/

I do all the time. It's pretty easy once you get it the right size. Just iron the transfer then add the fragrance. HTH

Tara,

I have been admiring your air freshener/logo for awhile! It was the whole reason I wanted to start doing them!! I asked our printer if he could do these and he couldn't. I will have to see if I can do it myself. Do you just put the FO on one side?

Jane

Tara,

I have been admiring your air freshener/logo for awhile! It was the whole reason I wanted to start doing them!! I asked our printer if he could do these and he couldn't. I will have to see if I can do it myself. Do you just put the FO on one side?

Jane

I put the fo on both sides.:wink2:

Are you talking about the same heat transfers that you use on t-shirts? The t-shirts ones I have are white, do they make a clear? So when you cut it out you won't get all the white around your logo or scent name.

• 5 years later...

OK, so I read all of these and visited the suggested sites; GREAT information. I have been trying to figure out how to make these for years. My question is: Are the blanks made from ordinary cardboard similar to dividers in packages of paper, sticker paper, calendars etc? It is that thin-ish gray cardboard. Thanks, Deb