Bridal shower gift

erikatx

These are for tonight. I already had the 2 purple ones made, I made the middle one after I seen what she wanted for her restroom.

It didn't quite come out as nice, but I am pleased. (That is a butterfly in the candle). I think everything goes together quite nicley.

post-285-139458383047_thumb.jpg

Guest EMercier

Those a really pretty. I really like how the candles go with the towels and accessories. I did see that as a butterfly before I read your post! :grin2:

thanks guys! and yes, those are bows that i made myself. I wish I was more crafty cause I think those bows suck. I was so clueless, that I added little diamonds to the sachets to add "more" to them.

Here is a closer pic of them:

sachetbridal-medium-small.jpg

and these are the votives ( i hate making votives):

votivesfavor-medium.jpg

and body sprays, I think these are neat, but nothing to ohh ahh about, but different indeed:

bodyspray%20faovrs-medium.jpg

I think everything looks great! I love the candles! My best friend has that set in her bathroom I believe it is from Target. Now I have to make her some candles to match!!! Sorry to copy! but I just gotta. The other bridal shower items look great too. Way better bows than I would have been able to do!!!