Does anyone make only one size of jar candle?

I have been thinking about dropping my small jar and only doing the 16 ounce because it seems like that is all anyone orders lately. Then I think about craft shows and wondering how well a larger jar would sell over a smaller jar? Does anyone only sell one jar size at craft shows? If so, what size? Thank you.

I do 5 oz jars at $6 each, 4 for $20 and people snatch them up. Even the customers who have already burned and loved a scent will buy it in a small jar also, partly because they want it for a smaller room and partly because they can't resist the special! In fact, I ALMOST never sell just one small...always 4!

If I got rid of my small jars, they would flip out.

I used to have 28 oz. "Terrace" (Round) style jars but I am leanring that smaller jars are better because as you test burn if it doesn't come out right there is less wasted wax. Besides no matter what I do the candles just look gross in those jars! :mad:

I have a 5 sided hex jar I like and small 8 oz apothecary. I am doing well with these.

For now I offer a 5oz. apothecaryw/metal lid,and an 8oz.sq. mason....those fly off the shelves!!

I am looking into a more stylish..but small candle jar to add to my line..just haven't found what the ppl want yet.I have research to do to see what is stylish but no too fancy!

I was gearing toward the madison jar or the satus jar...? I have no idea how these would wick w/pure soy and straight paraffin.I do plan on trying either feathering palmor glass glo.

Kimmeroo

I stopped carrying 16 oz. last year at shows. I will do them for special order though. I currently carry a 10 oz. salsa jar and a 6 oz. tin as they do really well for me. I thought of going back to the 9 oz. hex (which is what I offer in fundraisers), but I think I like having the different look for retail and fundraising.