TOG Mold...please advise.

lothrid

OMG I love my TOG mold!

I am sorry that I have nothing to report on that particular mold. I have the same one that CBE has. Very well made, sturdy piece of equipment. I am getting the three bay log mold next. YAY!!

TOG Mold Co-op is coming up very soon. :)

Oh man... please do let me know!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

OMG I love my TOG mold!

I am sorry that I have nothing to report on that particular mold. I have the same one that CBE has. Very well made, sturdy piece of equipment. I am getting the three bay log mold next. YAY!!

OMG you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE that one!! I have it and it is my favorite!

Oh Wow! I've been hearing wonderful things about these. Since I'm just a hobbyist, I find his molds too large for my use. Maybe someday that'll change. So I'll definitely be watching this closely.

yep I saw that but it's a log. I prefer slabs. I had someone create a 1lb slab for me and I'm working on him doing a 2lb one.

That TOG 12 bar w/divider looks real nice but that's way too much soap for me right now. Maybe a year or two down the road.

Paul, my favorite mold is the one my husband made for me, modeled after the Misty Creek. You have to line it; it has the knife slits. At any rate, the bars are 3.5 x 2.5 and it makes 24 (6 lbs).

Are you up for making a divided slab for 3.5 x 2.5 bars? I got rid of my Kelsei because I wanted bigger bars (they are 2 x 3). I use boxes, these are the specs:

3-13/16 long x 2-3/4 wide x 1-3/16 high

I loved the principle of the Kelsei, but the bars rattled around in the boxes and I really like my packaging.

e

Paul, my favorite mold is the one my husband made for me, modeled after the Misty Creek. You have to line it; it has the knife slits. At any rate, the bars are 3.5 x 2.5 and it makes 24 (6 lbs).

Are you up for making a divided slab for 3.5 x 2.5 bars? I got rid of my Kelsei because I wanted bigger bars (they are 2 x 3). I use boxes, these are the specs:

3-13/16 long x 2-3/4 wide x 1-3/16 high

I loved the principle of the Kelsei, but the bars rattled around in the boxes and I really like my packaging.

e

My TOG 12/24 Bar Slab Mold W/ Dividers is lined as all my TOG Molds are, and the bars are 2-1/2" by 3-3/8" just 1/8" shorter than you wanted.

I can make one exactally what you want if need be.

My TOG 12/24 Bar Slab Mold W/ Dividers is lined as all my TOG Molds are, and the bars are 2-1/2" by 3-3/8" just 1/8" shorter than you wanted.

I can make one exactaly what you want if need be.

Paul, I think that you should change your specs solely based on what I want, LOL.

Where can I see the 12/24 TOG?

e

Well, I test drove the new TOG Mini 6 bar Slab Divider Mold today. It holds 24 ounces of oils to make a batch of 6 bars, 3-3/8" long by 2-1/2" high by 1-1/8" thick. It was really cool to swirl in this size mold! You get 6 bars, kinda fun and cool!

Paul....:)

:yay: Hip Hip Hooray!!! Like Eugenia I like my bars 2.5x3.5 but I'm willing to learn to live with a smaller bar.