Pine cone Snowman Gingerbread House

Cindys

I dipped the pine cone in Glass palm wax. Scented it PINE (thought long and hard on that)The snowman and Ginger bread house are tealite burners. I wrapped a box of scented assorted soy tealites that I made. I shrink wrap them. It looks really neat. Let me know what you think. I bought my burners from my local Dollar store.

post-6540-139458436686_thumb.jpg

post-6540-139458436687_thumb.jpg

post-6540-139458436689_thumb.jpg

post-6540-13945843669_thumb.jpg

post-6540-139458436691_thumb.jpg

The dollar store that I go to has the most awesome stuff.He is not affiliated with the chain of the dollar stores. He calls me when he gets new stuff in and lets me pick what I want before he puts it on the shelves.I cant believe it myself the. The quality of stuff he gets is unbelieveable.

:yay: :yay:

love the pinecone...I have 11 pine trees in my yard..I'm going scrounging..regarding the dollar store...you know those squares of tissue paper they use to wrap your items up? I always go into the store with a small candle or bar of soap and ask for the manager...they won't sell you that paper but I kinda "barter" with the manager..that tissue paper is the perfect size for wrapping your candles and soaps. It saves me on waste and there's always a great asst. Just an fyi

[regarding the dollar store...you know those squares of tissue paper they use to wrap your items up? I always go into the store with a small candle or bar of soap and ask for the manager...they won't sell you that paper but I kinda "barter" with the manager..that tissue paper is the perfect size for wrapping your candles and soaps. It saves me on waste and there's always a great asst. Just an fyi

I have loads of this stuff since I have been buying mugs and jars from them! that's what they wrap them in!