Any must haves from Tradewinds

8-GRAN-ONES

I've ordered from them and loved all the FOs I ordered so far. I especially love their Blackberry Sage, Emerald Sea, Chocolate Brownies, and they have the best Cucumber Melon I have tried so far.

But I haven't ordered from them since last year so I don't know if they are the same or the service is the same.

Emerald Sea

Hawaiian Sandalwood

Blackberry Sage

Let me just say make sure you read all there policies before deciding if you to rely on them for supplies. They mean what they say, you will not get an e-mail back stating when a FO will be back in stock. You have to wait and watch the web site.

I've never had a problem with them as far as shipping, but I didn't notice that until recently. They have great FO's though,

Karen B

For me, decent cust service is a "must have" that said, I used to love some of their oils, I'd have several in my lil' line if they were at all reliable. I loved hawaiian sandalwood, tiny bubbles, emerald seas, katmandu, nag champa...sigh. I could go on...