Grapefruit FO

Kaybee23

I am looking for a Grapefruit FO that will throw well in a parasoy. I have not found a strong one and I have someone at work that bugs me every other week. I had tried a couple in straight soy and nothing. Now I am experimenting with parasoy and hoping I will have better luck getting something to throw in it. Any suggestions? Would even consider a grapefruit combo as long as the grapefruit is predominate. Thanks a bunch!

Which are you looking for?

Regular Grapefruit - more sour / tart

or

Ruby Red - which is more sweet and less tart

The sample smell she brought me was some leftover Williams-Sonoma liquid soap in Pink Grapefruit, and to me it smells a little on the tart side. I has Pink Grapefruit essential oil in it.

Just Scents has a wonderful Grapefuit Vanilla also. The vanilla I think really softens the grapefruit but to me the grapefruit is still the dominating scent. It throws well in my soy. I am also in agreement with MC's Nishiki Grapefruit. It's great too! :)

Thanks everyone for the help. :D

I have ordered some Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes and some Nashiki Grapefruit to try. I hope one of those will do it. Just couldn't get a regular grapefruit at any of my local suppliers to throw.

Well, if this wasn't a good customer I wouldn't be doing such a search. I am hoping that one of the 2 I ordered will be "the one" that she likes. If not, maybe I'll just try to trade or find some other ones that I can buy from someone on the board. The shipping costs and all of the other goodies I am buying when I buy the sample, are killing me :eek:

Thanks everyone so much!