Best Cake FO

deputy6512

I have a sample of White Cake from JS and Buttercreme Frosting. I haven't tried them yet, but I have a request for a candle that smells "just like icing off of a cake." Any suggestions? I personally think the Ultimate Vanilla from JS smells like cake, but not icing.:undecided

I really love Birthday Cake from SoapnCandles. Problem is getting your order. I personally have not had a problem received my orders, but many people have. This is the best one I've tried.

Ange called me Sunday and I got my order today...:yay: :yay:

I got the birthday cake and out of bottle it is wonderful!!!! The best I've smelled so far!

This is my 1st time testing her oils.

I agree with Angie on ICS's bday cake. I rename it yellow cake cuz that's exactly what it smells like to me. If you are looking for frosting though, ICS's cream cheese frosting smells dead on!! If she still carries it anyway lol....

I use both FO's from MillCreek and I like both. I was testing Buttercreme a few months back in my son's room (11 x 13 w/ vaulted ceilings) and WOW the scent was so strong I could smell it in there, no lie, two days after I burned it in his room !

Scents for Soy's Buttercreme is GREAT too!

• 1 month later...