Rockin Candles

Here is a pic. of a couple of my rock candles that I was selling at my craft show this past weekend for the first time. I had a few sales, tons of comments. The pics. don't do them justice. Let me know what you think....

[ATTACH]13360[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13361[/ATTACH]

Those are too cool...how much are they???

They range in prices. Starting at $25.00 sm. $35.00 med. (sizes shown) and $45.00 for large and up for double wicked and triple wicked. We already have a list for customers that want them for Christmas. The rocks vary in shape and size and colors so whatever I have is what I sell.

[ATTACH]13378[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458435541_thumb.jpg

These have a glass container on the bottom. All you do is remove the wick and add paraffin oil set the wick and light it. Refill as needed..

That is very cool! I believe your buyers would have to be those that go for the contemporary look.

So, cool to have on the patio!!!

Yes, the rock is drilled thru. I've been wanting to make these for 2 years. Not sure why it took me so long, but now that we started making them, DH can't stop. He drills about a dozen a week and I finish them. The hardest part is packing them for the shows. They are very heavy.

I've seen these rock candles in person and it's true that the picture really doesn't do them justice (and the picture looks cool)!

I may have even seen your rock candles. Were you selling at a craft fair in McCall last August??? I see your location is in Idaho! :yay:

Anyway the ones I saw were awesome and well worth the price I thought! I just wish I had the money to get one at the time, but I was flat broke that day!

Anyway just thought I'd pop in a say I think they are gorgeous!

Starla, I was in McCall but it was in November at a craft show. This is the first year I am selling them, so we'll see how well they sell. There is another person that sold them a couple of years ago, but when she had her baby she stopped and no one was selling them. I wanted to do this for a couple years now and decided this year to make them, plus DH wanted a hobby. I will be up in McCall again in Nov. maybe I will see ya there. We have family up there and visit as much as possible.