Looking for good coffee FO

katie

for just plain ole coffee i use ics's coffee bean this is very strong.

ics's new caramel cinnamon latte is omg good.

here's a few of my mixes

mc's butter rum crunch & ics's coffee bean 50/50

2 parts mc's pumpkin spice & 1 part ics's coffee bean

hazelnut or vanilla/hazelnut & coffee bean

mc's cinnamon/vanilla & coffee bean.

Mixed my own pumpkin frap using plain coffee and pumpkin souffle. It came close, but a little spicier than I wanted so next time I'm going to use plain pumpkin and my own spices...maybe coffee, pumpkin, cinnamon and a touch of vanilla. That pumpkin frap is really good, they have the blend down!

The Carmel Cinnamon Latte from Just Scent is super strong in pure soywax! It throws awesome and smells divine! You would swear you just walked into a Starbucks or Caribou! Love this one, I have no idea if it is the same as the ICS oil of the same name!

I really like Cafe au Lait and Pumpkin Frapp from Soap Silly Wholesale supplies.

Hehe, that Pumpkin Frappacino is the one I am ITCHING to try!!! :drool: Did you pour it in wax or did you soap it?

BTW: did a q-tip test 2:1 this morning w/ Southern Scentsations Grandma's Pumpkin Log and Bert's Vanilla Latte (heavier on the Pumpkin...) smelled good so far...:wink2: