Technical playing

Scented

Your candle looks great

Did you use a wire brush? I had to do that the other day when a set of candles that where suppose to be mottled came out solid and I hate solid pillars. So I took a wire brush to them. The effect was amazing.

No, I didn't. The surface is actually very smooth. I have to find those brushes that I bought because I don't like all solid colors either and I think I'm accidentally making one lol.

I love that also. When is the class for this.

:tiptoe:

Keep walking sista lol! I don't know if I will do one. Next step is to repeat what I did here about four or five times ;)

That is a very unique, interesting looking candle. I think it is a fascinating look, especially as you did not use the "wire brush" technique and it is smooth to the touch. Wow. It also looks like a very potent homebrew special with a little bit of froth on the top!:grin2:

I wanna buy that please!

I don't know what that FO smells like but I sure like that pillar!

Isure do hope you are sucessful on your next attempts at this technique cuz if I can have more than one, a set would be awesome!

Love the gradual change in color. Hope you can repeat cause I want to know how you did that without any layers showing. Do the next one in blues. I love blues. LOL Almost looks like you lined the mold with a fabric. I'm guessing it has something to do with ice and heat.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad they came out as they did. Yes, I did more than one Michi, but read below.

I really like it! WTH is Hillbilly Homebrew?

A cider scent lol!

I wanna buy that please!

I don't know what that FO smells like but I sure like that pillar!

Isure do hope you are sucessful on your next attempts at this technique cuz if I can have more than one, a set would be awesome!

I have multiples lol, but I haven't tested sooooooooooooooooo if you want to gamble, you can, but PM me. I think I can do the technique again (I'd best be able to or I'll scream lol.)

Love the gradual change in color. Hope you can repeat cause I want to know how you did that without any layers showing. Do the next one in blues. I love blues. LOL Almost looks like you lined the mold with a fabric. I'm guessing it has something to do with ice and heat.

Yeah well blues eh? Scent suggestions and I may try it lol! I would have to find all my blue stuff, but it's here somewhere.