Craft show display table covers

luinousglow

Hi all....I have been doing craft shows for a week and quickly realized that the white sheets I was using on the tables are not only unprofessional but get dirty easily. I am in need of fitted table covers for ( 3 ) 6 ft tables. Can anyone that does craft shows tell me where or what they use for their tables? TIA for all your help....

There extremely easy to make, if you have a sewing machine or know someone who does. I went to a fabric store and picked up a beautiful print and had it all sewn together in like 2 hours. I used about 6.5 yards of fabric for my 3x6' table. You can go off of many sewing patterns for tablecloths, just adjust according to your tables size.

My Mom had some beautiful fabric laying around so that's what I use, I didn't even sew it, I wrapped it around the table and secured it with picnic table clips metal ones and then layed another piece of fabric on top of the table so you can't see the clips. You can't tell it's not sewed and it looks great!

I went to Target and bought some nice table cloth covers. I think on sale they cost about $6.00 ea. Not bad at all, especially if you don't have time to sew. I have even seen women use crushed velvet that were curtains and they just tucked them in so no one could see the gathered top edges. Just be creative.

Guest Candelishis

I bought some clearance black and white striped material (my labels are all black and white flowers), and my mom has an embroidery machine, so she designed a little logo for me and put it on a circle of black material and embroidered it on. She made me three of these, and it cost me about ten bucks. You can kinda see one in this picture:

candletable.jpg

Kinda got behind in starting craft shows this year.Had been looking at Wal Mart for coverings but never found exactly what I wanted and expensive.I did get a couple table covers 2 years ago from there and they did not wash up good at all.

Just 4 days before the show I go to Dollar General. Found a couple green sheets and thought I would use those for covering.Turned and there were the table cloths I liked.Only $6.00. Since they are not real long I put the sheets under them and the off white table cloth on top.Attractive and the best part they wash up like new.:smiley2: NO wrinkles like the expensive ones. I actually was afraid to wash them for fear how bad they would look.

LynnS