If you could only have 1 christmas fo............

Wick'n'Wax

so, its official then, I can't just pick one more lolol. Theres too many to choose from. Oh well it means waiting until the end of October (hubbys wages ;) ) to buy some, but I think I'm going to try chestnuts and brown sugar, I'd love the amish harvest (will have to check if I can get it here)

I gotta go back thru this list again lol and write them down.

Thanks for all your help, feeling really christmassy now :D

For Christmas I would definetly pick a Cranberry/Pine scent, that screams christmas and people love it! BCN has a really great one called A Northwoods Christmas. If you don't want to do the pine in there then I would do the Spiced Cranberry from BCN. That is a best seller every single year! Either of those are really the best Christmas scent and most requested!

if it were up to my customers it would be Dickens Christmas...it's my #1 best seller every year

My own personal favorite is Christmas Mulberry...it sells well but never beats Dickens ...both are from Lone Star :smiley2:

I don't use the balsam. I like the Christmas tree smell to mix with cranberry chutney. That is a good blend. I mix more cranberry and just a touch of pine. I call it My Favorite Christmas. Hope this helps. And see I told ya, the candlemakers can't choose just one. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.:D

I don't use the balsam. I like the Christmas tree smell to mix with cranberry chutney. That is a good blend. I mix more cranberry and just a touch of pine. I call it My Favorite Christmas. Hope this helps. And see I told ya, the candlemakers can't choose just one. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.:D

I'm getting ready to pour this today - Balsam. Lord, it smells like Pine Sol OOB! I'm freaking out!!!