Presto Pot???

it doesnt have a dial BUT i have a thermometer.. so icould watch the temp and unplug it when it got to the temp or just before and let it cool bk down and if not mistaken from what I have read on the postings about these wonderful things.. I can let the wax just sit in there and REMELT as needed .. as long as I laddle it out and add my scent to it in a melt pot from there.. (no need to "cook" the scents??) correct .???

I am sooooo new at this stuff.. I am use to the double boiler things and I would love to get something that is faster / easier to improve my hobby habbit!~lol..

Thx in advance!!

Jenni

If my phone rings while I am cooking a batch, I just let it ring and if they want to leave a message, more power to 'em.

Oh, and I have a big fundraiser that I am doing in honor of DH's aunt. She passed away on Tuesday, which was the day that I decided I was going to raise funds for breast cancer awareness. I think of it as a calling. I am for sure going to be picking up a presto pot, hopefully tomorrow since that's when UPS will be making a visit.

Dawn