Who has the best.....of these?

Lifelace

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help! I'm wondering if you can tell me who supplies your fav version of these FOs below?

- Oatmeal, Milk and Honey (I've only smelled a couple and they were too almondy which I don't like)

- Love Spell

- Apple Pie

- Grandma's Kitchen (Bakery & Spice)

- Ocean/Water scent

- Lavender (or some kind of lavender blend)

I have about 70 scents that I adore from the hundreds I've bought but I'm just not 100% happy with my versions of those above. Just wondering which suppliers I need to hit next! :)

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Melany

i have good luck in pure soy with all the mentioned oils from millcreek.

ocean one i use seaside it's very strong.

dutch apple pie- for apple pie

the dap & grandma's kitchen are almost the same with the grandma's kitchen being alittle more spicier. also the cozy home is almost the same but it has something extra, can't figure out what. it is awesome.

- Oatmeal, Milk and Honey (I've only smelled a couple and they were too almondy which I don't like)

- Love Spell TENNESSEE has the absolute best lovespell

- Apple Pie If you would like something a litte different JUST SCENT'S apple butter is out of this world good!

- Grandma's Kitchen (Bakery & Spice) TRY JUST SCENT-SHE HAS A FEW REALLY STRONG SCENTS ALONG THIS LINE but Millcreek has some good ones too

- Ocean/Water scent

- Lavender (or some kind of lavender blend) BELIEVE IT OR NOT BCN'S LAVENDER IS VERY REAL SMELLING AND VERY STRONG IN SOY

HTH!

Not a 100% soy gal here but I do 50/50 blend and I've tested about all the Grandma's Kitchen's there are and found Millcreek's to be the strongest thrower. Funny though, I couldn't get Cozy Home to throw worth a darn and to me they smell almost the same OOB. Apple Pie is another hard one to find a good thrower with my soyblend but have found that The Scented Bean has a very good one. Also a great Spiced Apple one.

ECOYSOYA CB135

Lovespell~candlescience

Lavender or Lavender Vanilla~candlescience

Spiced Apples~Snowtop/ICS

I agree with Lisa on the Baked Apples from Snowtop...yum! Killer throw in 50/50. Lavender I personally can't stand but Peak's has a SUPER strong one...have to cut way back on that one!

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help! I'm wondering if you can tell me who supplies your fav version of these FOs below?

- Love Spell

- Apple Pie

- Grandma's Kitchen (Bakery & Spice)

- Ocean/Water scent

- Lavender (or some kind of lavender blend)

I have about 70 scents that I adore from the hundreds I've bought but I'm just not 100% happy with my versions of those above. Just wondering which suppliers I need to hit next! :)

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Melany

Lets see Love Spell I like Cierra's and my friend likes NG's

Apple Pie I use Apple Crisp from NG

Lavender I just got a bottle of English Lavender from Fillmore's and I'm really diggin it.

Mindy :)