Snowtop/ICS?

ICS= Indiana Candle Supply

They recently purchased Snowtop Candle Supply

My opinion they both have high quality oils!!! I have been using both suppliers (now one!) since I started making candles 2 years ago. I use

GB 415 SOY.

Kathy @ Indiana is a very good person! They have good service and high quality oils................what more could you ask for! You won't be dissapointed in either. Snowtops oils are very strong and true to their name

so is ICS oils! Great Variety, Good price, Fast shipping!!!!:D

ICS= Indiana Candle Supply

They recently purchased Snowtop Candle Supply

My opinion they both have high quality oils!!! I have been using both suppliers (now one!) since I started making candles 2 years ago. I use

GB 415 SOY.

Kathy @ Indiana is a very good person! They have good service and high quality oils................what more could you ask for! You won't be dissapointed in either. Snowtops oils are very strong and true to their name

so is ICS oils! Great Variety, Good price, Fast shipping!!!!:D

That's it...Indiana...I just couldn't remember what their new name was. Thanks; I'll look at their FO's when I get back from vacation. I need more and have never tried theirs. I have used their soy though.:)

Has anyone ordered anything from them lately? I placed an order Labor Day weekend and it still hasn't shipped according to the order tracking on the site (although my card was charged early last week). Emailed her yesterday and have still received no response.

This is my first order with her so any feedback would be appreciated.

I just wanted to update. Ok so I went ahead and ordered and got my order very quick, I am a five day ship from them and I ordered on a tues:confused: . got order on monday. All smelled awesome of course oob. Just get done testing them (used 10 lbs of wax in two days:o . Last night was my second burn on one candle and OH MY GOSH my whole house (2000 sq ft) smelled like I was really baking a pumpkin pie. My 3 year old even came out of her room and asked me where the pie was:D . The vanilla hazelnut is great too. this is after a 48 hr cure also. Strawberries n cream-I burned a votive and great throw too.

I just wanted to update. Ok so I went ahead and ordered and got my order very quick, I am a five day ship from them and I ordered on a tues:confused: . got order on monday. All smelled awesome of course oob. Just get done testing them (used 10 lbs of wax in two days:o . Last night was my second burn on one candle and OH MY GOSH my whole house (2000 sq ft) smelled like I was really baking a pumpkin pie. My 3 year old even came out of her room and asked me where the pie was:D . The vanilla hazelnut is great too. this is after a 48 hr cure also. Strawberries n cream-I burned a votive and great throw too.

Well, that's good to know. Thanks for the update!

Guess I'll try emailing her again on Monday. :undecided