best pumpkin fo for CP

crazycacti

DirtyBird, did you soap the OT Pumpkin? anxiously awaiting your results! :D

Sharon

Yes I did, I was surprised at how well its doing. It didnt accelerate at all. It turned a beautiful shade of orange that actually reminds me of pumpkin pie and so far its holding the scent extremely well. I cant wait til I can cut it :D

Sounds yummy!!! Is it more spicy or just pumpkin? I want more of a pumpkin scent.. I need to place my order and am thinkin about that one! Make sure and post pics of the cut soap! :D

Sharon

Cyb's smells like straight pumpkin to me when soaped. OOB, it's not the same. But soaped? My family agrees ... smells like the real deal! VERY pumpkiny.

Sounds yummy!!! Is it more spicy or just pumpkin? I want more of a pumpkin scent.. I need to place my order and am thinkin about that one! Make sure and post pics of the cut soap! :D

Sharon

To me I smell more pumpkin, but I do smell the spice. My goal was to find something as close to a STRAIGHT pumpkin as possible that was B & B safe. I've heard so many great things about it so I had to try it. I wonder if its going to switch when its used :undecided I hope not because right now I LOVE IT!