My Soaping Addiction

CBE

These are a few batches I've done in the last three weeks. I'm running out of room to cure all the soap batches I've been doing. LOL

My tribute to my favorite singer... :D

"Purple Rain"

100_1649.jpg

"Jasmine Green Tea" with added GT leaves

100_1651.jpg

"The Essence of Autumn"

100_1654.jpg

"Salty Mariner" topped off with sea salt, apricot kernel meal, and gold mica

100_1645.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

You're really getting GOOD! The "Purple Rain" is striking! how do you get that kind of swirl? I WANT! And the "Jasmine Geen Tea", I love the contrast. Gives a sense of visual tactile, if that makes sense, I feel like I want to touch it. "The Essence of Autumn" looks almost forbodeing, like a cold fall day waiting for the first snow. The "Salty Mariner" looks like a day at the beach.

Beautiful.

Wow you're gooooooood, I love them all....but the purple rain rocks....so does the jasmine green tea.....and the essence of autumn....& the salty mariner.

I'd have real trouble not buying if I saw your stall/ shop.

Sally.

Thank you all for the compliments!

Cheryl... the Purple Rain swirls... I have no clue how I got it... LOL I was jabbin' my jaws on the phone while I was doing it... LMAO I just alternated with pouring my main soap batch, and then drizzling my swirl portion... then swirling lightly before pouring another layer. After I filled up the mold... I went to town swirling... :)

Thank you all for making me feel good.....:yes: