Pic of my loofah scrub bars and bath bombs

elle110

Eucalyptus Mint, with peppermint leaves, looks yellow, but is light green

[attach]2051[/attach]

Berries & Champagne, two toned, smells yummy

[attach]2052[/attach]

Ocean Mist loofah scrub bar for feet, has a loofah, glycerin soap, oats, poppy seeds, pumice and mango butter, these are one of my best-sellers, I have 5 fragrances including the eucalyptus mint (eo blend) which sells out every show

[attach]2053[/attach]

post-163-139458382457_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458382461_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458382464_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to hear that those loofah bars do sooo well at your shows, as I have some that I've been wanting to do, but was unsure about them. :)

WOW, you've got a lot of exfoliants going on it there! LOL

Can I ask you what kind of mold you use for these? Do you keep the loofah whole and put in a long cylinder mold or do you cut the loofah and then use a round cavity mold? Curious as to what would be easier. ;)

LOVE your bathbombs also, and I can tell from the pic. that the first ones are light green. ;) I KNOW that berries&champagne has got to smell awesome (after receiving your soap in that scent). :D

I'm glad to hear that those loofah bars do sooo well at your shows, as I have some that I've been wanting to do, but was unsure about them. :)

WOW, you've got a lot of exfoliants going on it there! LOL

Can I ask you what kind of mold you use for these? Do you keep the loofah whole and put in a long cylinder mold or do you cut the loofah and then use a round cavity mold? Curious as to what would be easier. ;)

LOVE your bathbombs also, and I can tell from the pic. that the first ones are light green. ;) I KNOW that berries&champagne has got to smell awesome (after receiving your soap in that scent). :D

Thanks for all the compliments. I used to make the loofahs in a long loaf, I used a piece of pvc as a mold, they were a PITA to cut so I finally realized all I had to do was have DH cut the pvc into individual molds and now I make them each in these individually, believe me they look much cooler that way because you can add some additives to the top and each on has it' own character. Can you believe some people say they use them on their whole body IKES and I have had the suggestion to put them on sticks as back scratchers, which if I ever get a spare moment I just might try LOL

The peppermint leaves I put in the bottom of half of the mold then when I add my ingredients they stick when smuch.

I made Cappuccino and put coffee grounds at the ends, hey, they are saying caffeine is good for your skin LOL

Michelle

Michelle, do you line your PVC with anything? Bombs and Loofah soap look fabulous! :highfive:

No, but I used to put a little almond oil in them when I made the loafs but I don't put anything on the individual molds and they slip out

Michelle