displaying clamshells

Ingrid

Metal floor spinner diplay rack! Each rack has 24 6in long pegs wich holds 6 clamshells on each peg. They run about $30.00 or so dollars. Just google metal spinner racks.

Fire

I ditto that one, I use a table top spinner, I got it local at a retail display supply store.

Here is a picture of my clamshell holder. It isn't fancy in the least. I just couldn't find my metal hanger, but this worked for me. I need something a little larger for my craft shows and had only one day to make something... I had it completely full and sold quite a few clamshells. :D

[ATTACH]12829[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458432708_thumb.jpg

I have seen the double wicked tapers hanging on the wooden laundry hangers. I don't know the exact name for those but they are used inside the house. I have even seen the wooden folding things that people used to hang coffee cups from. I think they are still sold in the stores, but I am not sure. Those would be good to use if you can find them. Just to give you some ideas. I am going to make some small double wicked tapers and have to searching for one. I think I would start looking at yard sales or the second hand stores. If I find one I will post a pic.

Well I need the floor spinner racks due to having so many scent of melts. I personally can't spare any room on my tables for baskets and displays. I like the spinner racks due to the fact that they are easy to set up and look great filled with the different colors! I can put a sign in the top saying what they are and the price. People see it from far off and are drawn by the many colors.:D

Fire